Dr. Nigma Talib drew on her 15 years' worth of experience working as a Naturopathic Practitioner to create a skincare line that gives you the same glowing, healthy-looking complexion as one of her famous facials - Rosie Huntington Whiteley and Stella McCartney swear by them whenever they're in London. Formulated as a powder, 'Skin Immortal Collagen Plus' is a vitamin-rich supplement packed with 23 powerful ingredients including Marine Collagen and Probiotics to help slow down the signs of aging - "internal wellness shows up on your face," she says.
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin
- Vitamin B6 regulates hormonal activity
- Free from dairy, gluten, added sugar and preservatives
- Add three teaspoons into water, coconut water, almond milk, juice or a smoothie once daily
- Mix until fully dissolved and drink soon after
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Made in the UK
NatiCol® Marine Collagen, Apple (Organic), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root, Chlorella, Linseed (Organic), Lactobacillus Acidophilus DDS1 (50 Billion/g - Nebraska), Bifido Blend 3 Strain CFU TT (50 Billion/g –Principium), Peppermint (Menthe x piperita) Leaf, Carrot (Daucus carota), Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum), Orgen® B (Organic Holy Basil Extract, Organic Guava Extract & Organic Lemon extract)
Materials Made from 100% genetically modified free starch.
Environmental information These loose foam chips are made from 100% genetically modified free starch and are 100% biodegradable and fully compostable, and manufactured from annually renewable sources.