STRESS HORMONE AND MOOD SUPPORT
Cortisol Balancer by Dr. Nigma Talib contains three of these key ingredients, including two adaptogens. Adaptogens help with the body's adaptation process and resilience to stressful conditions, whether physical or emotional, to regulate healthy stress response and achieve homeostasis for survival.
Cortisol Balancer is formulated to help stabilize the stress hormone cortisol with ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root and leaf extract and magnolia (Magnolia officinalis)) bark extract standardized to contain 2% honokiol and 1% magnolol and epimedium (Epimedium koreanum) aerial part extract. The formula also contains L-theanine (Suntheanine brand). These adaptogens are used to help people cope with daily or chronic stressors and maintain normal cortisol levels.
In regards to how to lower cortisol levels, studies show that natural supplements, regular exercise (including yoga), and even mindfulness meditation may help the body to relax. For this supplement, adaptogens, which are plants that thrive in harsh environments, maybe the key to managing healthy cortisol levels.
Cortisol Balancer Benefits:
- Contains adaptogenic herbs
- Supports a healthy stress response
- Support restful sleep
- Contains NO sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, or dairy products
- Contains NO artificial flavors, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin
- Promotes enhanced serotonin levels*
- May improve emotional well-being, appetite control, and sleep/wake cycles*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule before bedtime, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Increase to 2 capsules during times of high stress. For every night use.
- Ashwagandha Sensoril®
- L-theanine (Suntheanine™ )
- Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis)
- Epimedium Saggitatum
- BioPS Phosphatidylserine 50%
- 5HTP (Griffonia Simplicifolia seed)
Liquid error (templates/product.pf-f6b66347 line 72): Could not find asset snippets/subscription-product.liquid