Website Privacy and Cookies Policy
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
At HealthyDoc we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. We totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy — is HealthyDoc Limited.
We use your information in a number of different ways — what we do depends on the information. The following sets this out in detail, showing how and why we use your information:
i) Your name and contact details – We use your contact details to deliver your purchases and to keep you up to date via email about our new products, news and offers.
ii) Your payment information – We use your payment information to take payment and give refunds. We also use your payment information to prevent and detect fraud against either you or HealthyDoc. Your payment information means your card’s security/CVV code and don’t worry, we don’t keep them.
iii) Your contact history with us – To provide a better customer service and support to you, we keep your contact history to train our staff and to improve our service.
iv) Your purchase history and saved items – What you’ve bought and what you’ve stored in your basket for another time. We use your purchase history for customer support and to handle returns. We also use your purchase history to find out what you and other customers like so that we ensure we are giving you what you want, and to stay ahead of the competition.
v) Your response to competitions and promotions – You don’t have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from the site, and you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice – and we respect that.
We also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and app, and developing new products and services. We also share this information with third parties.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us), Marketplace sellers where you place an order, and Payment Gateways where you choose to use their payment services
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
With your permission, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, text, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products. You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time as follows:
- Login to your account on our website
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email from us
- By emailing us at email@example.com
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity at HealthyDoc.
SEEING OUR ADVERTS ONLINE
We also engage in online advertising, also to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
Like many companies, we target our banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of HealthyDoc (for example, your HealthyDoc search history, and the content you read on HealthyDoc or on HealthyDoc banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Customer Care team) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the HealthyDoc website or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use HealthyDoc.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We always want to hear from our customers and if you:
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can also contact our privacy data controller by calling or sending us an email at email@example.com.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on HealthyDoc, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site, and the complete HealthyDoc user experience that we pride ourselves on providing our customers.